As a family-run business we care deeply about our reputation, and are committed to providing a top-class service from first enquiry to fit and finish.
We are passionate about the quality of our products and our service. Here’s why we are the preferred choice for discerning homeowners:
- We don’t have a sales team. Right from the start you deal with the very people who will design and make your windows, doors, porch or orangery. So you can look forward to advice direct from the experts, and no pressure to buy.
- Our quotations are free, no-obligation and accurate. There are no hidden extras, and you can be confident that you will pay no more than you expected.
- We provide a bespoke service to each customer and property.
- We’re happy to spend as long as you need to make the perfect selection.
- If a product isn’t right for your property, we won’t sell it to you.
- Our 30 years plus track record gives you confidence that we will still be around in years to come if you want to buy any co-ordinating products, or need a repair.
- All our work is covered by a genuine insurance-backed guarantee (which is definitely worth the paper it is written on).
- We employ skilled craftsmen to make and fit your windows and doors, so you can have peace of mind that everyone working on your home has been trained to provide work of the highest standard.
- Our fitters’ sole focus will be on providing a professional and tidy job. Rather than worrying about them racing through your installation and on to the next job, you can be confident that our fitters will take as long as the job needs. They will treat you and your home with respect, taking care to protect everything they can, and tidying up afterwards. We don’t allow our team to use radios or smoke at customers’ homes.
- We use Liniar profiles for our windows, doors, porches and orangeries as we know from experience that we can trust their quality.
- Our work is FENSA certified, with an insurance-backed guarantee. This gives you peace of mind, and allows you to demonstrate the quality of your windows if you decide to sell your home. Getting any windows and doors etc installed without this FENSA certification will see you paying the local authority to confirm those products comply with thermal efficiency standards, before you can sell your house.
If you have any questions about the quality of our service, or would like a free, no-obligation design consultation with one of our team contact us.